The orgnisation provides quality education to its learners.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PRE – SCHOOL TEACHERS X4
- Developing careful and creative teaching programmes for the learners
suitable for preschool children.
- Employing a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach children.
- Observing each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem.
- Plan schemes and records of work accordingly and hand them in to the administration for checking.
- Participate in Mental and Spellathon activities accordingly and submit the results of the aforesaid in time.
- A teamwork-oriented person
- A good time manager
- A holder of a certificate or a diploma in Pre – School Teaching
- 8TH March, 2023