- Meet with clients to discuss their décor and event/wedding vision and preferences
- Coordinate and oversee event/wedding day activities, including setup, vendor arrivals, ceremony, reception, and teardown
- Ensure that all vendors are aware of their responsibilities and timelines
- Communicate with the wedding/event party and family members to ensure they are informed and comfortable with the plans
- Handle any unexpected issues or emergencies that may arise during the planning process or on the wedding day
- Ensure that event day runs smoothly and according to the client’s vision
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure client satisfaction throughout the entire décor setup, event planning, and event execution process
- Proactively call existing and potential customers and upsell Event Packages offered.
- Accurately record details of Customer Inbound and Outbound calls.
- Assist with creating Content Videos for our social media [Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, and YouTube] posting and advertising
- Other Duties as assigned by the Venue Manager
- Grade Twelve (12) Certificate or its equivalent.
- College courses or Certificate in Functions & Events Management, Or Events Decor
- 1 – 2 years working in hospitality and events management industry.
- Work experience as a Décor Specialist/Wedding Coordinator or similar role
- Ability to independently think through, manage and solve problems.
- Willingness to work long hours, evenings and on weekends and holidays.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities and work under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of wedding traditions and customs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Docs and event management software
- Candidates living around Waterfalls, Silverest or Chelstone/Avondale area.
- Candidates with a Valid driver’s License
Email all applications with CV (not more than 2 pages) to: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com