- Supervise maintenance and Landscape employees.
- Handle general accounting & bookkeeping task.
- Obtain Event Police Permits.
- Keep track of Utility usage & forecasts.
- Assist preparing event budgets & schedules.
- Proactively call existing and potential customers and sell them Event Packages offered by Client.
- Accurately record details of Customer Inbound and Outbound calls.
- Track and document calls and sales by updating Customer Inquiry Log for any client contact and next steps.
- Assist with creating Content Videos for our Social Media Pages.
- Perform purchasing & procurement transactions.
- Supervise contractors during maintenance & service of facilities.
- Prepare maintenance, landscaping, & inspection schedules.
- Assist with Event Planning Process.
- Assist with Event setup and tear-downs.
- Supervise cleanup after Events.
- Grade Twelve (12) Certificate; College Certificate/Diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of 6 months- 1 year office experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Computer literacy skills
- Well-organized with multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to manage and solve problems.
- Ability to pay attention to details and willingness to learn.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a friendly demeanor.
- Willingness to work long hours and on weekends and holidays.
- Candidates must live in Waterfalls or Silverest surrounding area.
Email all applications with CV (not more than 2 pages) to: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com