Website PRIVATE TUTORS ZAMBIA LTD
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a company providing education and training solutions to a wide variety of learners. Our mission is to promote education and make it as accessible as possible to everyone. Based out of Lusaka we provide schooling and training solutions to a wide variety of students and corporate clients. We provide training that is both quality assured and meets the needs of learners in a thrilling environment. We offer corporate training solutions and short courses for professional development. The company also owns schools: kindergarten, primary and secondary schools. The company also embarks on working with Universities to offer their programmes on a non-exclusive agreement.
EDUCATION OUTREACH MANAGER
The Education Outreach Manager will develop and implement a strategic plan for educational services, new school projects and community outreach activities. The incumbent will also serve as principal point of liaison for education/community outreach projects and will work with community and civic leaders, neighborhood associations in the negotiation and administration of collaborative relationships for the planning, development, implementation, and evaluation of new school projects and outreach activities.
- Identify new urban and peri-urban areas with little to no access to schooling facilities and infrastructure and provide recommendations for the development of new school projects.
- Administer all community based educational project developments and outreach programs needed to develop new schools and develop professional relationships with key constituent communities.
- Supervise personnel which includes work allocation, training, and problem resolution; evaluate performance and make recommendations for personnel actions; motivate employees to achieve peak productivity and performance.
- Prepare project proposals for new school projects in areas under-represented by primary and secondary schools and manage all aspects for various projects.
- Coordinate activities of support staff, consultants, and/or volunteers engaged in implementation and administration of program objectives for new school projects.
- Develop annual operating budget and provides fiscal direction for proper implementation.
- Monitor and administer program/project revenues and expenses; and develop or participate in the development of funding proposals for new school projects.
- Represent the organization at various community and/or business meetings; promotes new and existing school projects in communities under-presented by schooling systems and facilities
- Oversee the development new school projects and outreach materials (brochures, pamphlets, PowerPoint presentations) for distribution on the website, in workshops, and at events.
- Develop and implements objectives as well as short- and long-range planning for education/community outreach activities.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in education, educational administration, public administration, business administration; public policy or economics
- At least 2 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
Ability to manage and facilitate education/community outreach activities.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
Ability to gather data, analyze information, and prepare reports.
Skill in budget preparation and fiscal management.
Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
Knowledge and understanding of learning principles, and a broad range of training methods, techniques, and formats.
Program planning and implementation skills.
Knowledge of communication principles, media, and marketing techniques.
Strategic planning and advanced leadership skills.
Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
Knowledge of project management and proposal preparation and management.
Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control procedures.
Ability to negotiate and manage contractual arrangements.
Ability to develop financial plans and manage resources.
Ability to supervise and train employees including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments; evaluating performance; and mentoring and coaching employees to achieve maximum productivity.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply to [email protected], enclosing CV and qualification
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com