Website United Nations World Food Programme
The candidate will serve as the key focal point for the engagement of private sector companies in the implementation and roll-out of the Zambia ‘Good Food’ Logo.
The candidate recruited for this position will be responsible for engaging private sector companies, both local and multi-national, around the Zambia ‘Good Food’ Logo. The role will be primarily responsible for leading the planning, design and implementation of the major initiatives of the SUN Business Network Zambia Strategy (2018 – 2020) linked to increasing private sector engagement on the Logo and carrying the initiative beyond the life of the strategy.
- Develop ‘Good Food’ Logo Business Engagement strategy.
- Conduct research around engagement of the private sector on similar Logo projects in other countries, both within and outside of the Southern African region
- Carry out mapping of local, regional, and global businesses producing products that have the potential to meet ‘Good Food’ Logo nutrient criteria
- Work with SUN Business Network team and other relevant stakeholders to develop comprehensive strategy for engagement of business.
- Develop promotional materials to be used for business recruitment.
- Directly engage and recruit businesses to apply for and utilize the ‘Good Food’ Logo in a way that fully demonstrates the added value of the Logo and related Healthy Diets campaign, linked to corporate interests and priorities.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the SUN Business Network team to ensure consistent messaging around business engagement.
- Provide strategic recommendations to Global and Regional SBN colleagues to facilitate business recruitment outside of Zambia.
- Serve as contact point for Businesses on all matters related to ‘Good Food’ Logo.
- Oversee implementation of all other aspects of the Business Engagement Strategy.
- Carry out other tasks, as required, to support the day-to-day activities of WFP’s engagement with the private sector on nutrition in Zambia.
Standard Minimum Requirements:
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, management, marketing, international development, or related field
Language: Fluency in both oral and written communication English language
- At least 4 years experience in a private company working in a business development, sales or marketing role.
- Practical experience in business strategy and business processes.
- Experience in managing business-to-business (B2B) relationships, sales or marketing is an added advantage.
Deadline: 23rd February 2018
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www1.wfp.org/careers →