Website PROGRESS MEDICAL CENTRE (HOSPITAL)
- Develop and implement all necessary financial policies and procedures to ensure the provision of an effective financial management service and compliance with any relevant regulations.
- Prepare year-end accounting and taxation reports to ensure that the company complies with legal and business requirements
- Maintain reliable and accurate accounting records for the company and produce management accounts as necessary to facilitate the effective management of the company.
- Preparation of the annual budget and produce cash flow forecasts and variances against budget projections to assist decision making.
- Maintain day-to-day control of all accounting systems to ensure the complete and accurate processing of financial data in accordance with internal procedures.
- Produce regular analyses of income and expenditure to assist managers in the budget monitoring process.
- Provide advice on financial literacy to staff as required.
- Process payments and invoices accurately and in accordance with closely defined procedures and timescales.
- Give any necessary advice on management accountancy issuesto ensure that managers and heads of departments understand financial andbudgetary requirements.
- Liaise with various stakeholders and financial regulatory bodies.
- Ensure Cost control.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE
- Full Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate
- ACCA level 2 or better
- Bsc in Accountancy will be an added advantage.
- Should be registered with ZICCA
- 7 or more years’ experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent team working skills
- Excellent Computer Skills
- High level of Financial discipline
All applications must be sent to [email protected]