biolifeenergyzambia BIO-LIFE ENERGY ZAMBIA
supporting access to sustainable energy use
Bio-Life Energy Zambia is seeking to appoint Project Accountants (6) to be stationed in Lusaka, Choma, Kasama, Chipata, Ndola and Mongu who will be responsible for the day to day performance and monitoring of project accounting functions, to ensure that grants are managed and accounted for in an effective and sustainable manner, in accordance with organization policy and procedures, and donor requirements.
Responsibilities and Experience
- Monitor and ensure compliance with financial regulations, policies and procedures
- Ensure that accurate project accounting records are maintained and comply with donor requirements
- Prepare and ensure that all project management reports are accurate and balance to books of account
- Monitor monthly project expenditure against budget, identify variances and report thereon
- Prepare cash flow projections for projects and manage the cash flows accordingly
- Prepare project expenditure projections, as and when required
- Assist with the preparation of budgets for proposal submissions
- Assist with the preparation of reports, documents and presentations for management, donor and Board requirements
- Assist with the preparation of audit packs and all other necessary information to ensure efficient, effective and successful external project audits
- Assist the Finance Manager with annual audits and external reviews, when necessary
- Maintain and update inventory
- Assist with the capturing of accounting data on new network accounting system
- Provide support to the Finance Manager and the finance team, as required from time to time
Requirements, Experience and Qualification
- ACCA Part II/CIMA Part II or equivalent preferably and at least 3 years of working experience in a related field and/or similar position.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure and to deadlines. Excellent financial report writing skills. Be willing to travel regionally.
- Valid driver’s license and be willing to travel regionally.
- Previous experience of working within the NGO sector with donors is strongly recommended.
Send your cover letters together with detailed CVs before 30th June 2017, to: [email protected], addressed to The Director .Application should indicate preferred location-Lusaka, Chipata, Ndola, Choma, Mongu, Kasama.
Ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert.
If don`t hear from us by the end of July 2017 consider your application as unsuccessful.