MS Carbon Zambia Limited
MS Carbon Zambia Limited is the supplier and distributor of water meters, Automatic metering systems and metering accessories in Zambia. The Company invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following position:
Project Engineers x 3
This position will provide project support for all aspects of pipeline installation.
This position will require travel to project sites throughout the Copperbelt, water supply experience required.
The essential duties and responsibilities of the position include, but not limited to:
- Promote safety – assist with the implementation of all applicable HSE programs, policies and procedures.
- Understand the terms and scope of the contract as it applies to the project.
- Help facilitate subcontractor activities under direct supervision.
- Track material, production, and project costs and provide documentation to PM.
- Assist PM with correspondence and reporting.
- Maintain project schedule tracking for PM.
- Attend construction related meetings to support project related functions.
- Provide onsite administrative support activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Member of EIZ
- 5 year experience in projects
Submit your application together with a comprehensive CV including your contact telephone number and copies of your certificates to the address below.
The closing date will be 18th June 2018.
The Human Resource Manager, MS Carbon Zambia Limited, PO Box 22219, Kitwe
Email: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org