OPERATIONAL LEARNING and LOGISTICS MANAGER: The Operational Learning and Logistics Manager will lead a comprehensive learning effort across the components and plans and coordinates all event logistics, in support of the Chief of Party. The Operational Learning and Logistics Leading Organizational Capacity Manager will lead the Annual Learning and Networking Conference design and execution and Capacity Strengthening Learning content across deliverables. The Operational Learning and Logistics Manager will support the Chief of Party to develop a strong vision and implementation of the program with an evidence-based approach, integrating innovative strategies and delivering on all objectives of the project. He/She will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day management of staff including mentorship and training. He/She will be responsible for grants management, financial and programmatic reporting, procurement, budgeting and financial monitoring, oversight of political reporting and analysis, technical oversight of certain activities, monitoring and evaluation, and responding to funder requests as needed.
S/he will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Public Health, International Development or relevant field is preferred. Applicable experience in the field of public health and related work can also substitute for a Master’s degree.
- Eight (8) years of leadership and experience in training and strategic information for complex international development programs.
- Demonstrated experience managing operational, project management and administrative duties for U.S. Government–funded projects or other internationally funded programs.
- Previous experience working in the region with intimate understanding of local health system and health systems strengthening and solid relationships with government agencies.
- Experience and technical expertise working on capacity building and promoting learning and leading trainings.
- Fluency of English in reading/writing/speaking is required and additional fluency in local language is preferred.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applications must be submitted on or before December 2, 2022. Interested candidates should forward their resume CV/Résumé, and Cover Letter to the HR Manager at [email protected]
Due to the large number of inquiries, we receive, only candidates who have met the required experience & qualifications for this position will be contacted. No phone calls please. However, since we are active around the world in the field of public health, we may wish to retain your CV in our database for other/future opportunities, unless you direct us otherwise.
Thank you very much for your interest.
People-to-People Health Foundation
To apply for this job email your details to HR@pphfnigeria.org