Zamtel has embarked on a major network upgrade and modernization program to support its aggressive customer acquisition and revenue growth strategy. This project will run from January 2018 to end in December 2019. ZAMTEL seeks to employ talented, Self-motivated and qualified professional for the following position under the program office:
Reporting to Program Manager – Commercial, the Project Manager – Fixed Sales shall oversea day to day management of Fixed Sales under newly installed Fixed Wireless (LTE) sites to ensure targets are achieved within the specified time period. Other responsibilities shall include;
- Day-to-day supervision of Fixed sales teams and contracted delivery teams.
- Ensure optimal visibility and supply of Fixed products and services in the project area.
- Ensuring tactical plans are executed and are producing outputs that meet the commercial targets (Sales & revenue targets, subscriber Nos, deployment timelines, program budgets e.t.c)
- Reporting the progress of the program sales and customer acquisition to the Program Director and the Chiefs Responsible for Sales
Qualifications & Experience:
Minimum of Degree in Marketing/Sales/ Engineering/ Business Administration or related area. Qualification in project management will be an added advantage. Minimum 8 years’ experience in Fixed sales and experience in fast moving consumer goods industry/Telecom required. Membership with ZIM an added advantage.
Mode of Application
Candidates are required to visit www.zamtel.zm for the detailed job description and specification applicable to each job.
Interested candidates should submit their applications electronically to [email protected] following the steps below:
- Subject should bear the Position being applied for as it appears above
- Save your Cover letter and CV as one word document using the following format: Full Names _ Job Title e.g: Banda Matimba _ Project Director
Only candidates meeting the specified criteria need apply.
Hard copy applications will not be accepted
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Closing date: 11th January, 2018