Zamtel has embarked on a major network upgrade and modernization program to support its aggressive customer acquisition and revenue growth strategy. This project will run from January 2018 to end in December 2019. ZAMTEL seeks to employ talented, Self-motivated and qualified professional for the following position under the program office:
Responsibility: Reporting to the Program Manager – Commercial, the Project Manager – Mobile Sales shall oversee the sales operations of the newly installed sites and meet business Key Performance Indicators in primary and secondary channels of distribution for Rolled Out Sites. Other responsibilities shall include;
- Apply business acumen to the technical project team
- Day-to-day supervising of Mobile sales teams and contracted delivery teams.
- Manage distributors in the project area ensuring tactical plans are executed and are producing outputs that meet the commercial targets (Sales & revenue targets, subscriber Nos, deployment timelines, program budgets etc.)
- Managing third party agent’s contributions to the program
- Reporting the progress of the program sales and customer acquisition to the Program Director and the Chiefs Responsible for Sales
Qualifications & Experience:
Minimum of Degree in Marketing/Sales/Engineering or related filed. Qualification in project management will be an added advantage. Minimum 8 years’ experience in Mobile sales and experience in fast moving consumer goods /Telecom industry required. Membership with ZIM or relevant professional body needed.
Mode of Application
Candidates are required to visit www.zamtel.zm for the detailed job description and specification applicable to each job.
Interested candidates should submit their applications electronically to [email protected] following the steps below:
- Subject should bear the Position being applied for as it appears above
- Save your Cover letter and CV as one word document using the following format: Full Names _ Job Title e.g: Banda Matimba _ Project Director
Only candidates meeting the specified criteria need apply.
Hard copy applications will not be accepted
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Closing date: 11th January, 2018