Panos Institute Southern Africa (PSAt), based in Lusaka, Zambia, is looking for a Project Officer under its Child Rights Governance and Child Protection Projects.
Post: Project Officer
Station: Lusaka, Zambia
Reporting to: Regional Programme Manager – Media Development and ICT
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- To increase interfäce between Panos and its Child Rights Governance partners in target communities (district/provinces)
- To effectively implement designed project activities in partnership with the target stakeholders and communities using child right programming approaches
- To conduct Monitoring and Evaluation visits to project sites ensuring project activities are being implemented according to plan
- To ensure timely receipt and production ofproject reports from partner activities on the ground
- Diploma or a Degree in Media studies/Social Work/Education or relevant field
- Working with rural poor, diverse and marginalized Groups (children;youths/women); working with rural or disadvantaged communities or knowledge in Child Rights programming or grounded in child rights governance, child safeguarding; Knowledge of children rights / human rights and Good governance; Understanding of operations of media and ICTs especially community media.
Interested persons are requested to send their Application Letter, CV and Copies of Certificates to:
The Executive Director, Panos Southern Africa, P.O. Box 39163, Lusaka, ZAMBIA
Or Deliver to:
House No. 5. Chinungu Close, OffMwatusanga Road, Woodlands, Lusaka, ZAMBIA
Or Email to:
Closing Date: Wednesday 28th February 2018, 17:00 Hrs (Applications received after this date will not be accepted).
FEMALES are encouraged to apply
For queries email [email protected] or visit www.panos.org.zm or call +260 978 778149
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to Application@panos.org.zm