Property Scouts and Sales Personnel
Palmridge Properties is looking for eager individuals looking to earn experience and money in the residential and commercial property markets. As a Property Scout and/ Sales Personnel‚ you’ll been encouraged to focus on finding the properties within your localities‚ and also sourcing for clients to seal the deals and opportunities within your network of peers and firms. A competitive salary will be paid upon completion of assigned tasks.
Please NOTE, the job is 90% fieldwork.
- No need for a real estate agent license
- Your job is finding leads/properties or by finding clients to the our existing leads provided to you for you seal the deals on our property listings.
- No limit to location
- Your Real Estate career is a LIFESTYLE choice.
- Finding property for sell or rent
- Finding potential clients to buy our real estate property
- Writing down contact details for property owners with property for sell or rent
- Writing down contact details for anyone looking for property
- Write reports on work as required
- All you need is to be mobile or able to manage your own transportation within your locality (neighbourhood), a phone with WhatsApp or other messaging app, some time to spare and a desire to succeed in your work and earn your own money.
- Good communication skills
- Good English speaking ability (including reading and writing)
Desirable (Not Required):
- Good sales skills. Past experience in direct sales is an advantage
- A diploma or degree in real estate or a business field. Experience in real estate will be an advantage.
- Successful applicants will get training and guidance to provide you with the most effective ways to easily find properties and the opportunities we’re looking for.
To apply send your CV and cover letter to; [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org