** Please note applications without a graphic design portfolio will not be considered**
We are a young , vibrant fast- growing integrated marketing and communications agency looking for a creative graphic designer who will bring great original ideas, craft skills, versatility, design flair in print and digital across a range of platforms, with imagination and style for our portfolio of clients.
Working on several projects at any one time, you’ll support the teams to meet campaign and launch deadlines, advising them on the creative content which visually connects with the brand.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Design/produce compelling and effective graphic materials according to briefs set by the creative teams, including but not limited to:
- Website/e-commerce graphics
- Digital and social graphics
- Develop the look and feel for high-visibility campaigns and digital content that can flex seamlessly across communication platforms
- Developing motion graphics is an advantage
- Champion powerful creative work and continually push the boundaries. • – Presenting final ideas to the wider team and stakeholders.
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape, and market trends.
- Image and trend research: creative referencing, sourcing creative partners the brand can collaborate with to help with the development of ideas, concepts, and presentations
- Ultimate responsibility for the safe and accurate saving of all graphics/design assets.
- A strong understanding of design, layout, typography, and animation.
- A willingness to take creative risks but also to follow and interpret creative direction.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment across multiple projects, and against fast turnarounds and deadlines.
- Alongside technical skills, you will have a creative vision and relentless drive to produce outstanding work that reflects our clients’ brands.
- Trend-focused with an eye for detail and engaging content.
- Good communication skills with an adaptable and professional approach
What’s in it for you?
- Clear career growth plan and progression
- Hybrid Working Arrangements (Working from home on selected days of the week)
- Casual office dress code (your style of dress is up to you, wear what you feel best in)
- Regular Office Social Events
- Employee Benefits after the probation period.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com