A leading Agro Company is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager.
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
- Setting customer service standards
- Specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers
- Investigating and setting standards for quality and health and safety
- Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level
- Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
- Writing management and technical reports and customers’ charters
- Determining training needs
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality
- Directing objectives to maximize profitability
- Recording, analyzing and distributing statistical information
- Monitoring performance
- Supervising technical or laboratory staff
Professional and Performance Requirements include;
- Minimum qualification of a Diploma in Food Health and Safety/Laboratory Technology, or a closely related field.
- Must be familiar with FSSC 22000, ISO 22000 Food Safety and PAS 220.
- Ability to conduct Numerous Laboratory Tests.
- Computer Literacy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong attention to detail with ability to plan, organize, prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
To apply please send an application letter and C.V to [email protected]
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement when applying for this role.
The deadline for applications is 16th January, 2018.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org