Website Queen Sheba Tech
Queen Sheba Tech Group is a Technology and an Investment solutions provider with extensive experience working on and managing projects across different regions around the world. We have an ensemble of experts from various areas of business and industry who have worked on numerous projects across the globe.
Queen Sheba’s working philosophy and methods bring together our knowledge and experience within the ICT sector to provide organizations, with custom, tailor-made solutions designed to enhance business efficiency and deliver transformative change.
We’re looking for an experienced technical writer to join our team and help take our customer – self-service knowledge-base services to new heights.
As an ideal candidate, you have proven experience in a highly technical field, such as software development, computer science, or engineering.
Your ability to evaluate and analyze complex information is second to none, and you have a natural desire to help people understand things that are hard to understand.
Objectives Of This Role
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content about our system
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights language that sets our users up for success
Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials.
- Technical support with the system(Tier-1), when customer have a question about the system and how to use it, need to direct to the correct link on the knowledge-base for assisting or give him the correct answers.
- When needed open a ticket with the Dev team to solve issues.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2-4 years’ industry experience as an effective technical writer
Knowledge with compliance(GDPR/ISO27001 and more..) and security industries
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Experience working with engineering to improve user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
- Firm understanding of the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Previous software development experience.
- Knowledge with Freshdesk
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com