Queensgate School Ltd
About Queensgate College of Health Sciences:
Queensgate College of Health Sciences is a prestigious educational institution committed to excellence in healthcare education. We offer a wide range of programs in various healthcare disciplines to equip our students with the necessary skills and knowledge to excel in their careers. Our focus is on providing quality education that prepares future healthcare professionals to meet the challenges of the healthcare industry.
We are seeking a highly qualified and experienced Clinical Coordinator to join our Department of Clinical Medicine. The Clinical Coordinator will play a crucial role in overseeing the clinical training and development of our students, as well as providing support and guidance to our faculty members. The candidate should possess a valid practicing license and full registration, along with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
– Develop and maintain partnerships with local healthcare facilities to facilitate clinical training opportunities for our students.
– Coordinate and schedule clinical rotations for students, ensuring a balance between different healthcare settings and specialties.
– Monitor students’ progress during their clinical rotations and provide feedback and guidance to enhance their learning experience.
– Collaborate with faculty members to develop and update the clinical curriculum, ensuring alignment with industry standards and best practices.
– Conduct periodic evaluations of clinical sites and preceptors to ensure quality standards are being met.
– Assist in the recruitment and orientation of clinical faculty members, providing them with the necessary resources and support.
– Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements and trends in clinical medicine to incorporate them into the curriculum and student training.
– Collaborate with other department heads and college administration to ensure the smooth functioning of the clinical medicine program.
– Possess a valid practicing license and full registration as a clinical professional.
– Minimum of 5 years of experience in a clinical medicine role.
– Proven experience in clinical education and coordination.
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interact with students, faculty, and external stakeholders.
– Excellent organizational and time management abilities.
– Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
– Familiarity with regulatory requirements and accreditation standards for clinical education.
– Knowledge of Higher Education Authority standards for CV formatting.
To apply, please submit your CV, which should be prepared in accordance with the Higher Education Authority standards, along with a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and explaining your interest in the position. Applications should be sent to [email protected] Please include “Clinical Coordinator Application” in the subject line of your email.
Queensgate College of Health Sciences is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.