Fortune Foods Limited
Purpose of the job:
The management team is responsible for managing the entire restaurant team, maintaining operational standards, safe guarding restaurant assets and customer service. The management team must ensure the Brand integrity stays intact.
- Conducts shift meetings with team members
- Ensure operational standards are implemented in the restaurant.
- Conducts opening and closing as well as mid-morning inspections.
- Manage financial procedures of the restaurant (Cash ups, handling floats, banking)
- Conducts weekly evaluations and action plans
- Manages restaurant stock level according to laid down procedure (ordering, receiving, stock control and stock takes)
- Motivates and develop team members
- Handling or workplace procedures – Industrial relations
- Provide on job coaching and mentoring of crew to ensure desired skill levels Interfaces with customers and resolve queries
- Ensure a friendly and hospitable restaurant atmospheres Manages by example
- Conducts weekly staff meetings
NOTE: All the above responsibilities are performed according to the brand’s operational standards.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Grade 12 certificate
- Previous QSR (quick service restaurant) experience at management level
- Fluency in English
- Ability to handle pressure
- Attention to detail
- Enjoys working with people
Email a cover letter and Curriculum Vitae clearly indicating the position applied for to email@example.com. Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert.
Deadline for applications: 18th August 2017
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org