R A Consulting Services Zambia Ltd
Provide high- and low-level desktop operating system, hardware and application support for scientific and administrative personnel and configure, install and troubleshoot PCs, laptops, PDAs, mobile devices, tablets, printers, networked photocopiers and other peripherals; install, configure and maintain related software.
Perform tasks relating to the maintenance of the general support function of the office, including managing hardware inventory, tracking software licenses and monitoring inventory levels of IT-provided supplies and parts
- Degree or Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field from a recognized University
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in setting up and maintaining computer hardware
- Experience in computer user support
- Must be able to communicate well in spoken and written English
- Valid Driver’s License
- Good Knowledge on Printer Maintenance will be added advantage
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.