RAW Cargo Zambia Limited
R.A.W Zambia Cargo Limited is a joint venture, set up to manage the VS group of companies as well as run direct international business to cater to our overseas market. R.A.W Cargo also facilities the inwards movement of cargo from seaports to their final destinations within the Sub-Saharan region.
We offer the following services.
1. Our services include containerized cargo movement, bulk, and break-bulk cargo, as well as any other particular project-related cargo movement.
2. Cargo management including all packaging formalities based on clientele requirements, as well as documentation in tangent with bills of lading.
R.A.W Zambia Cargo Limited is seeking to employ a suitable, competent, reliable, trustworthy, and qualified candidate to fill the vacant position of Logistic Project Coordinator.
Purpose of the Position
The Project Controller will be responsible for this:
Contract Management, Tracking the shipment of clients’ projects according to clients’ requirements, coordinating assigned projects, communicating with clients’ representatives to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction, and preparing accurate reports for management and effective and efficient usage of contract management and compliance.
Qualification, Experience, Skill & Abilities
The minimum qualification requirements and competencies:
- Diploma in Transportation and Logistics related program
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- At least Five (5) years of working experience in freight and forwarding or in a related field
Minimum Required Competencies
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Result Oriented and capable of producing quality outputs in a timely manner.
- Good project management skills.
- Ability to operate in a multicultural environment
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Analytical and problem solving
- Networking and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a pressured and deadline-driven operating environment and knowledge of Customs Clearing and Forwarding
- Conversant with Microsoft Excel
Applications should be sent to-
SUBMISSION DEADLINE; 9TH MARCH, 2023