Website RDO Equipment Africa
RDO Equipment Africa
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE
Contracting Manager is a person with good interpersonal skill, reasons are that he will be one engaging or talking to our clients for Company business and initiating of new contract to new clients. He will be the same Manager to make contracts to clients for land preparations, spraying and harvesting.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build strong customer relationships with quality support and prompt feedback
- Maintain all Customer contracts with regards to harvesting, spraying and land preparation
- Maintain all equipment to a high standard
- Follow and adhere to company policies
- Manage all sites expenses of machine operators
- Ensure prompt invoicing
- Upkeep of depreciation/expenses register on all units
- Manage all operators to maintain their machines with daily services.
Qualifications and Experience.
- Diploma in General Agriculture and Mechanical certificate is added advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Computer skills (Spreadsheets / email communication and MS Office)
- 2 years and more experience on the same job.
Job Application procedures; Applicants who meet the above requirements and Duties are cordially invited to send their Curriculum Vitae in PDF format to [email protected] Closing date for the receipt of application is 09th July 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org