REBA INDUSTRIAL CORPORATION LIMITED
HUMAN RESOURCE ASSISTANT
Must possess the following attributes:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives.
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, grievances, performance evaluations etc.)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, policies and regulations.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leave, Napsa, Payee etc.)
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
- Ability to uphold confidentiality and professionalism.
- Must have integrity and trustworthy.
- Self-starter and a team player.
- Must be conversant with Zambian labour laws.
- Innovative with ideas to improve the department and the organization.
- Possess advocacy skills.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office i.e. word, excel and Power Point Presentation an added advantage.
- With own accommodation in Kitwe.
- Minimum Diploma in Human Resource studies or better.
- Must be a registered member of the ZIHRM (Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management).
- College and University graduates are encouraged to apply.