Lactalis Zambia Limited
Lactalis Zambia limited is the leader in dairy industry and supplier of quality dairy products in Zambia. Lactalis subscribes to world class quality standards in manufacturing and distribution of its products. An opportunity exists for talented individuals who wish to develop a career in this exciting industry in the following positions;
RECONCILIATION CONTROLLER – Reporting to the Credit Controller
Among other responsibilities, you are expected to;
- 100% Execution of Reverse Logistics bookings, and correct Load Closure, daily.
- Proper filing (electronic or otherwise) of proof of deliveries with zero missing and checking validity of proof of deliveries.
- Correctly processing returns documents & Claims to reflect correctly in Warehouse, Driver or Customer accounts.
- Reconciliation and processing of drivers’ and transporter settlements and shortages, and providing monthly statements of the same.
- Continuously reviewing and processing of outstanding Claims on Modern Trade Business to Business Systems against Actual Claims presented. Following up and closing all differences.
- Daily Management of Proof of Deliveries (POD), reporting any missing PODs.
- Clear communications on any anomaly or items requiring senior management attention.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, or equivalent professional Qualification (including part qualified)
- 2 years’ experience in FMCG Environment, and audit experience will be added advantage
- Must be Highly Numerate and self-motivated to contribute to winning team
Applications along with detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of qualifications should be addressed to the Human Resources Manager not later than Monday 23rd November 2022. Email: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted