PwC helps organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Tell us what matters to you and find out more by visiting us at ‘www.pwc.com’
Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking for someone with a passion for quality and attention to detail to join our IFS team as our Records management Officer.
The Records management Officer plays a key role in the effective and appropriate management of the Firm’s records from their creation through to their eventual disposal as well as in information management and information compliance vis a vis clear desk policy and adherence to PwC’s data protection and data storage policies.
As the Records Officer, you key responsibilities include:
- Storing, arranging, indexing and classifying records;
- Facilitating the development of filing systems, and maintaining these to meet administrative, legal and financial requirements;
- Devising and ensuring the implementation of retention and disposal schedules;
- Overseeing the management of electronic and/or paper-based information;
- Designing, setting up, maintaining, reviewing and documenting records systems;
- Identifying the most appropriate records management resources;
- Advising on and implementing new records management policies and classification systems;
- Ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and regulations;
- Preserving corporate memory and heritage;
- Resolving problems with information management by effective use of software and other information management resources;
- Enabling appropriate access to information;
- Responding to internal and/or external information enquiries;
- Advising the Firm on changes in PwC data retention polices and the freedom of information act and other national or regional legislation
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Strong organisational skills and analytical skills
- Excellent Customer relationship skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Diploma in Library and Information Studies
- At least two (2) years’ experience in a similar position
PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity.
To apply for this job please visit www.pwc.com.