biolifeenergyzambia BIO-LIFE ENERGY ZAMBIA
supporting access to sustainable energy use
Job Title:Regional Biogas and Solar Managers
Locations: Lusaka, Southern, Western, Central, Copperbelt, Northern, Luapula,Muchinga, Eastern, North- Western
- Represent BEZ at Regional level meeting with government officials and other stakeholders in order to foster collaborative relationships and to uphold a favorable image of BEZ in the Region.
- Develop required work plans and ensure implementation in compliance with BEZ rules and regulations.
- Produce monthly reports on program implementation
- Oversee the implementation of construction, installations, and promotional activities in line with BEZ project.
- Set clear and measurable objectives for the Region and monitor performance to ensure achievement of set targets.
- Oversee development of action plans aimed at achieving targets.
- Provide oversight to SMEs Regional level fleet utilization and maintenance.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Social, development, Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in Renewable Energy or Sales
- Three – Five years regional experience
- Track record of donor-funded projects, including working with SMEs, construction companies and private sectors
- Ability to travel locally and international.
Women are encouraged to apply.
Send your cover letters together with detailed CVs before 30th June 2017, to: [email protected], addressed to The Director .Application should indicate Regional Manager preferred location-Luapula, Eastern, Copperbelt, Lusaka, Western, Northern, Luapula, Muchinga, Luapula,Central North Western or Southern Provinces. Ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert.
If don`t hear from us by the end of July 2017 consider your as unsuccessful.