Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the following positions at Chalimbana University.
DEPARTMENT: REGISTRAR’S UNIT
JOB TITLE: Registrar (1 Position)
PURPOSE: Responsible for planning, organising, coordinating and directing the Human Resource Management and General Administration of the University in linc with the requirements of Higher Education Act, Policies and Procedures approved by the University Council.
- Grade 12 certificate or its equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration. Human Resource Management or any related field;
- Master’s degree Public Administration, Human Resource Management or any related field;
- PhD in Public Administration, Human Resource Management or any related field:
- Minimum of eight (10) years’ relevant work experience of which five (5) years senior management level;
- Must be a member of professional organisation;
- Must be computer literate.
Only candidates who meet the specified requirements need to apply to the address indicated below. enclosing their detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of educational certificates, including transcripts of results, names and addresses of three traceable references and contact address/telephone/e-mail details. The position. Department and School should be clearly marked on the envelope.
Applications to be sent to:
Private Bag E1
Lusaka or email to [email protected]
Closing date: 31st August, 2020. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.