VACANCY ADVERTISEMENT: RELIABILITY ANALYST
Lumwana Mining Company is seeking to recruit a highly committed and passionate employee for the position of Reliability Analyst to join the versatile Process Maintenance Team.
Reporting to the Coordinator – Reliability, you will be responsible for providing support to maintenance and operations by developing and improving the equipment maintenance strategies, socializing the reliability management cycle, and maintaining the bad actor’s management process.
Your duties will include but not limited to the following:
- Lead the development of equipment strategies.
- Review equipment strategies according to frequency agreed with cross functional team.
- Permanently monitor and audit equipment strategies performance and correct deviations as needed.
- Manage the process to identify equipment bad actors.
- Facilitate development of plans to eliminate bad actors.
- Monitor activities to eliminate bad actors.
- Provide support to maintenance and operations with data to better understand failure patterns of bad actors and to identify tactical activities.
- Develop daily, weekly, monthly, and annual maintenance KPI’s and equipment performance reports.
- Analyse and optimise maintenance frequencies based on historical performance data.
- Analyse and monitor performance of try out components.
- Must be familiar with safe working practices.
- Interpret condition monitoring data to provide data driven recommendations.
To be considered for the position, you must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Industrial Engineering.
- Certification in ARP, CMRP or CRE.
- Grade 12 Certificate.
- Member of Engineering Institute of Zambia.
- Proficient with SAP and Microsoft office suite application.
- Proficient with maintenance and reliability systems (ERP or CMMS, monitoring systems, databases in general) is desirable.
- Must have previous experience with RCM, FMEA, MTA or any other equipment strategy methodology is preferred.
- Competent in predictive maintenance techniques such as: oil analysis, vibration analysis, NDT, thermography, health monitoring is desirable.
- Must havea valid Zambian driver’s license.
- Physically fit and be able to pass a pre-employment medical examination.
- Must have proven ability to deliver results and act as a change agent.
Women who meet the above requirements are strongly encouraged to apply.