Website Reliant Mining & Construction
#Safety & Quality Always
Reliant is a mining company providing integrated underground mining services in the mining Industry with core principals which focus on safety, risk management, quality, reliability, sustained productivity, respect and commitment. From concept to completion, our services covers the full project cycle.
Position: Human Resource Officer
- Work with the HR Supervisor/Manager in developing an annual workforce/ recruitment plan.
- Works with the HR Supervisor/Manager to assist various departmental line managers with their recruitment needs.
- To Manage Employee Work attendance
- To manage employee Department transfers, and position transfers.
- Maintains Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports from database.
- Assist in administering various human resources plans and procedures.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Assist the HR Supervisor in the development and implementation of Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports.
- Handles employee relations counseling and Compliance Management
- To handle all basic Human Resource Work.
- Member of ZIHRM
- Degree in Human Resource Management from a recognized institution
- Knowledge of the Zambian Labor Laws, HR Policies & Procedures
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Strong command of Microsoft Office applications
- Minimum 2 year of professional experience
- Highly motivated self-starter; well organized; resourceful; works well as part of a team.
- 35 years and below
NB: Kindly state your expected gross salary in your application letter.
Interested candidates should submit their applications electronically consisting of a letter, CV and all relevant documents as a single document (PDF or word) to [email protected]