- Process inventory items for receipt and dispatch
- Inter-branch inventory movement
- Assist in keeping the warehouse clean and organised.
- Bin coding for easy stock identification/ classification
- Package items and label correctly in system
- Prepare documentation and inventory for audits
- Conduct periodical physical counts of products and reconcile with data to maintain adequate inventory levels
- Updating stock records, identifying slow moving and obsolete stocks and reporting to the supervisor for timely action.
- Assist in key customer monthly billing
Required Education and Experience
- Grade 12 school certificate/ diploma
- Certificate in Chartered institute of purchasing and supply (CIPS) or any business-related field.
- Experience of working with Microsoft Excel or any accounting package will be an added advantage.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Team player and self-driven.
- Have a good understanding of supply chain procedures
Send your cover letter and CV as one document to [email protected]