Reputable Cambridge Institution
- REPUTABLE CAMBRIDGE LEARNING INSTITUTION
We urgently need an experienced English teacher on part time, to join our inspiring team, in Lusaka. If you love English and have the ability to teach the language with patience and tact, let’s meet.
Your main goal will be to create a supportive learning environment which will help your students meet their learning goals. Through interesting and diverse methods, you’ll teach them the important rules of reading, writing, and speaking in English. You’ll oversee their progress by tracking their assignment and exam grades, in order to provide useful feedback.
- Organize classroom lectures and coursework
- Prepare materials and activities
- Assign homework and interesting exercises
- Identify students with special requirements and create individualized plans
- Determine exam and assignment grades
- Provide feedback based on workload and classroom behaviour
- Keep a record of students’ attendance and grades
- Research new language teaching methods
- Manage classroom crises and resolve conflict
- Inform parents about their children’s performance
- Collaborate with teaching staff and administrators to foster a good student experience
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Previous experience minimum 3 years as an English teacher
- Knowledge of various teaching methods
- Deep understanding of the national curriculum and English language requirements
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- A patient and resilient personality
- Dedication to students and education
- BSc/BA in English Language or English Literature; MSc is a plus
If you are a good fit, we would like to hear from you today. Be ready to attend interviews this week on Friday 24th June 2022. To apply for this job email your cover letter, cv and certificates to: [email protected], not later than Thursday 23rd June 2022, 17: 00 Hours. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.