Reputable Logistics Company
We are looking for a passionate Marketing intern to plan and oversee the organization’s marketing activities and campaigns. A successful candidate must have great enthusiasm for all things marketing and great knowledge of relevant techniques, principles and use of technology. The candidate will also be an excellent communicator and will have exposure in managing different marketing ventures, including supporting others to raise the brand of the organization. The incumbent should be friendly and neatly-presented to join our team.
- Working closely with the manager or assigned staff member, and completing all allocated tasks.
- Gathering information through surveys.
- Attending and participating in meetings, workshops, events, and exhibitions.
- Liaising with clients, vendors, and suppliers on behalf of the company’s managers.
- Updating documents and sales records.
- Reviewing sales and marketing performance against targets.
- Observing and carrying out sales and marketing processes.
- Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations.
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
- Run advertising and promotional campaigns for products and services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Support and supervise drivers and some admin staff
- Carry out other duties as per delegation and authority matrix
- Diploma in Marketing/Business Administration from a reputable institution. A degree will be an added advantage
- Proven competency in marketing
- Proficiency in use of desktop publishing tools
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, multimedia design
- Excellent command of the English language (both written and spoken)
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Valid driver’s license. Minimum of 2 years driving experience (will be an added advantage)
Based on performance and enthusiasm, the candidate may be employed on a full-time basis during or after the internship
Clearly indicate which internship you are applying for in your subject heading.