Population Media Centre
Request for Applications (RFA) – Pre-test of Pilot Episodes of Radio Serial Dramas for Social and Behavior Change in Zambia
Population Media Center (PMC), a US-based non-profit organization and its affiliate PMC Zambia are seeking proposals from qualified organizations to conduct a pre-test of four (4) pilot episodes of our radio serial dramas in Bemba and Lozi.
Research tasks include:
- Conduct and record focus groups to pretest 4 pilot episodes of the serial drama.
- Transcribe and analyze the qualitative data using a systematic coding method.
- Report on the results, which will be used by the creative team in refining and revising the pilot episodes. The report Table of contents to include: (1) Executive Summary, (2) Methodology, (3) Findings, and (4) Conclusion.
- A PowerPoint presentation summarizing the findings. The summary should be concise and written in a non-technical style so that writers will understand the results.
- One print copy and one electronic copy of the final report and PowerPoint in English.
- Transcriptions of the focus group interviews in electronic form as a PDF in Lozi and Bemba.
Please submit expressions of interest (EOI) to [email protected] by Monday 10th September 2018 5pm. A full Scope of Work (SOW) will be sent to those who submit an expression of interest. Submitting an expression of interest does not constitute a formal engagement to undertake the scope of work.