Website Action Africa Help
Action Africa Help International (AAH-I) is a regional African-l
Action Africa Help International (AAH-I) is a regional African-led non-governmental organisation that supports livelihood-challenged communities in East and Southern Africa to sustainably improve their well-being and standard of living. With Country Programmes in South Sudan, Uganda, Zambia, Somalia, and Kenya, AAH-I has over 20 years’ experience working with communities in conflict and post-conflict situations, including refugees, internally displaced people and host communities.
Action Africa Help Zambia is looking for self-motivated and results oriented interns in the following function:
Research and Innovations x1
- The research and innovations intern will act as the main resource to the resource mobilisation leads.
- Supporting the resource mobilisation team by ensuring progress in development
Duties and responsibilities:
- Mapping of possible donor and stakeholders
- Developing a calendar of donor calls and possible stakeholder
- Support the development of concept notes
- Other responsibilities as instructed
- Applicants must be in their last year of University or just completed their studies in social sciences
- Ability to undertake research, take instructions and work independently
- Can write concept note
- Skills in use of internet for research
- The research and innovations intern will act as the main resource to the innovation project leads for areas research, desk reviews and data analysis
- Supporting the resource mobilisation team by ensuring progress in project development
Please note that internships at AAHZ are non-remunerative and successful applicants are expected to make their own arrangements for travel to and from the office.
Ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert.