Website RUSANGU UNIVERSITY
Rusangu University, an Adventist Institution of higher learning, registered and recognised by the Higher Education Authority is looking for suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following vacant position:
Job Title: Resident Engineer
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years work experience
The Resident Engineer oversees maintenance, repair, and security of Rusangu University’s mechanical, electrical, heating/air conditioning systems, and plumbing facilities.
In addition the Resident Engineer carries out the following functions:
- Maintain public health through proper mechanical systems
- Maintain ventilation and filtering systems
- Conduct asbestos evaluations
- Perform safety inspections
- Oversee utility construction
- Monitor and maintain fire alarm systems
- Assist in new buildings planning
- Design assistance regarding mechanical systems
- Perform waste management and treatments
- Conduct treatment of water resources and ensure proper water reticulation
- Manage energy systems
- Be responsible for the repair and maintenance of University properties, buildings and grounds
- Ensure maintenance of machines and equipment
- Be responsible for custodial services to the University
- Provide water and electricity needs of the University
- Conduct quarterly maintenance inspection of all buildings and equipment and perform necessary repairs
NOTE: The email subject should read, ‘Job Title’_Job Application_July 2017’.
All applications should be sent electronically and only candidates meeting the specified qualifications, experience and skills will be short-listed and contacted for interviews
P. O. Box 660391
Email: [email protected]
Ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert.
Application deadline: 21st July, 2017 @ 17:00 Hrs.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org