Zambia National Commercial Bank Plc (Zanaco) is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the following job aimed at contributing to the Bank’s strategic vision, in the Finance Division under the Business Performance Management & Budgets Department at Head Office:
RETAIL BUSINESS FINANCE SPECIALIST (X1)
To prepare branch financials for the Zanaco Retail Branch network. Responsible for Business Performance reporting function for Branches and Regional Sales Managers.
Under the supervision of the Retail Performance Management Head, the following are among the job key responsibilities:-
- To liaise with Retail Banking specific Business Analysts with regard to financial reporting.
- Act as a business partner to the Retail Division and Branch network and to provide key stakeholders with reputable customer experience through timely and insightful management reporting.
- To have a good understanding of needs, and to provide relevant and useful reports with insightful comments and recommendations.
- To obtain actual data from MIS to produce branch P and L and Balance sheet for the branches.
- Ensure that draft reports are prepared in time for review and provide timely, accurate and insightful reports at Retail Division unit and Branch management level pertaining to products, customers and profitability
- To compile timely and accurate daily, weekly and monthly reports to line and business managers.
- To liaise and coordinate with the Retail Banking specific profit/cost centers in respect to queries, variances and results.
- To liaise with the branches in preparation of the monthly/annual budget
- To prepare the end-to-end budgeting process and forecasts using input from business units and team members and to monitor spending against budget.
- To create revenue assurance reports and report on revenue leakage with suggestion on mitigation.
- To track business performance against the targets.
- External: N/A
- Internal: All divisions
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 Credit or above mandatory in Mathematics and English and any other three subjects.
- Degree in Accountancy or Finance or equivalent professional qualification – ACCA, CIMA or CA(Z).
- At least two to three years (2-3) experience in finance.
JOB CORE COMPETENCIES
- Attention to detail
- Excel advanced level
- Business Acumen
- Drive for results
- Customer Service Orientation
All applications must have an application/cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae indicating the position being applied for in the subject line and should be sent by email to [email protected] no later than Tuesday, 13th June 2017. Kindly note that you do not need to send us copies of your qualification certificates at this point.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE COMMUNICATED TO.
Zanaco provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified persons and prohibits discrimination in employment (women are encouraged to apply)