Website RHODES PARK SCHOOLS LTD
Education For The Real World
Rhodes Park School is a leading private educational institution in Zambia and has been serving Lusaka Parents Since 1960s. We offer kindergarten to high school (K-12) classes that follow local and international syllabi.
As an equal opportunity employer, Rhodes Park school currently has a large work force of about 160 employees entrusted with carrying out academic, administrative and support functions.
The HR Manager will act as a business partner in support of all HR functions including: recruitment, performance management, training, employee relations, management coaching, retention, recognition, and labor laws compliance. This position will enhance organizational effectiveness by aligning human resources with the company’s business strategic goals
- Performance management – deliver performance management programs that drive a high performance culture.
- Recruitment and selection – direct and manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Learning and development – implement and monitor effectiveness of training programs.
- Human resources policy – develop, implement and maintain human resources policies across the organization, including training programs to educate and promote awareness of regulatory compliance.
- Reporting and management of human resources metrics – produce reports on key metrics, including remuneration and benefits, absenteeism and turnover.
- Demonstrated understanding of labor laws, must be able to react quickly, make timely decisions and maintain calm demeanor.
- Individual must be viewed as accessible and democratic.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively and tactfully advise, counsel, coach, and negotiate with all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of best practices and key trends in the Human Resources functions
- Focused with sound judgment, good financial and strategic skills, and the ability to contribute to the organization beyond just the scope of human resources.
- Open-minded and self-confident with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer skills: proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent is preferred
- Member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resources Management
- At least 5-years cumulative experience in Managing Human Resource