Website Richmond Finance
*Apply only if you live in Choma or you are willing to relocate at your own cost.*
- Manage daily operations of the branch.
- Assist in implementing business development strategies for assigned branch.
- Provide warm, friendly and welcoming atmosphere for both employees and customers.
- Provide quality and exceptionally service to customers.
- Assist to achieve sales target and projected profit.
- Select, train, supervise and evaluate the branch staff to enhance individual productivity and enable them to function according to job description.
- Assist to operate the branch in line with company procedures and policies.
- Ensure that the branch personnel comply with regulations.
- Maintain operational standards to provide an excellent working environment for employees.
- Ensure the facility is kept clean, safe and orderly.
- Communicate personally with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Resolve customer complaints promptly and efficiently.
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements:
- Degree or Diploma, with minimum 2 years of experience.
- Must be based in Choma.
- Please email CV and supporting documents to [email protected], with subject “APPLICATION FOR ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER- CHOMA”.