Website Richmond Finance
Client Interaction and Business Accounts:
- Communicate with potential clients and provide information on our various services and products to intended parties.
- Communicate with existing clients, making follow ups and remainders for payments.
- Day to day administration of assigned Branch duties including but not limited to answering client queries, sending out client notifications, updating company systems.
- Compile reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis relating to the branch and the business.
- Engage in business development and provide continued analysis on market changes.
- Engage in marketing to and sourcing prospective clients
- University Diploma in related field (must be a 2020 or 2021 graduate).
Email CV, Cover Letter and Supporting Documents to [email protected], with the subject “Application for Internship – Choma”.
*CVs sent after 17.00 on 10th June 2022 will not be considered*