Website Richmond Finance
*This Job requires candidates to relocate to CHOMA after a few weeks of training in Lusaka. Please only apply if this is suitable to you.*
Client Interaction and Business Accounts:
- Communicate with potential clients and provide information on our various services and products to intended parties.
- Communicate with existing clients, making follow ups and remainders for payments.
Business Administration and Co – Ordination:
- Day to Day Administration of assigned Branch duties including but not limited to answering client queries; sending out client notifications, updating company systems.
- Compile reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis relating to the branch and the business.
- Engage in business development and provide continued analysis on market changes.
- Engage in marketing to and sourcing prospective clients
- Any other related tasks set by your supervisor.
- Diploma with at least 2 years of experience in related field
- Email CV, Cover Letter and Supporting Documents to [email protected], with the subject “Application for CHOMA”.
- CVs sent after 17.00 on 19th April 2021 will not be considered