Website Richmond Finance
The Investment Officer (Lusaka based) will be responsible for identifying business opportunities and secure investments that promote the financial interests of the company. The job holder’s most essential duties will include identifying new clients & managing client portfolio, networking, handling financial transactions, and building client relationships for the long run. His or her reporting would be with the C.E.O /M.D of the company.
- Examine and assess economic and market trends, earnings prospects, financial statements and various other indicators and factors to determine suitable debt investment strategies.
- Identify and on-board investors.
- Manage Investor accounts.
- Be the liaison for investors.
- Network with high net-worth industry professionals.
- Monitor closely financial press and market trends, opportunities, risks, and new debt investment products
- Compile reports and make informed recommendations on new investment opportunities and funds that could enhance or diversify portfolios
- Develop investment products
Selection Criteria (including desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
- Proven 3-5 years’ work experience as an Investment officer or similar role
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Finance, Economics, Banking, Business or any other relevant field.
- Excellent inter-personal skills & negotiations skills.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to create and process financial
spreadsheets (e.g. in Excel).
- Ability to work independently and be creative & innovative.
- Integrity & team player
- Make effective & timely decisions.
- Great networking skills with investors.
- Demonstrated ability to present and win support or the deal.