Right to Care Zambia
Treating Health Seriously
Right to Care is at the vanguard in supporting and delivering prevention, care, and treatment services for HIV and associated diseases. We work with government and communities to find pioneering solutions to build and strengthening public healthcare.
We embrace a strong entrepreneurial culture and focuses on innovation and the use of technology to enhance services, address skills shortages, and deliver quality healthcare outcomes. Our areas of expertise include HIV and TB care and treatment, pharmacy automation, medical male circumcision, and cervical cancer diagnosis and treatment.
In 2021, Right to Care Zambia was awarded a five-year project funded by USAID through the PEPFAR mechanism. The USAID Action HIV project aims to reduce HIV mortality, morbidity and transmission by achieving the UNAIDS and PEPFAR goal of 95/95/95 HIV treatment coverage by providing comprehensive HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment maintenance services in Luapula, Northern and Muchinga provinces of Zambia. The USAID Action HIV project will work closely with and in support of the Ministry of Health.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade Twelve Certificate.
- 3 years working experience as a bike courier.
- Should be in possession of a clean Class A Rider’s License.
TECHNICAL AND BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES
- Must be able to ride a motorbike efficiently.
- Able to use E-Labs device and other necessary tools.
- Knowledge in proper specimen handling
- Able to draw a work schedule.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Scan samples at collection and delivery.
- Manage sample batches.
- Temperature Monitoring of samples in cooler boxes
- Ensure motorbike is in perfect working condition (road worthy).
- Ensure scheduled maintenance of motorbike by recommended service provider
- Report motorbike faults to line supervisor/manager and facilitate repairs of motorbike
- Immediately report motorbike accidents, theft or damage to line Manager
- Manage fuel retirements as per RTCZ guidelines.
- Timely and efficient adherence to the courier schedule
- Maintaining an accurate record for all samples and results delivered and collected
- Use motorbike strictly for official errands only.
- Applications in the form of a cover letter and CV must be submitted to [email protected]·
- All applicants are required to complete an online competency assessment accessible using this link-https://my.assessio.com/right-to-care-motorbike-rider-x-3
- Only applicants that complete the two steps above will be considered.
By applying for the above-mentioned position, you consent to Right to Care to conduct qualification, ID, criminal and reference checks (internal and external) which forms part of the Company’s recruitment policy and procedure. Should you not receive a response to your application from Right to Care within one month of this advert being placed, kindly consider your application as being unsuccessful.
Applicants are required to complete all screening assessment questions and completion of competency assessment using the link provided above for the application of this position to be complete. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process. Right to Care reserves the right to withdraw the vacancy at any time for whatever reason.
Right to Care is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.
Right to Care Zambia is aware of fraudulent activities by certain individuals claiming to be representatives of the organization.
Be advised that Right to Care does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process, and as such Right to Care Zambia assumes no responsibility for any announcements or activities by such individuals or entities.