Job Description | Sales Lead
Rivuuz is a Zambian construction marketplace startup. We connect individuals who are building residential property to reliable, vetted service providers across various construction-related service categories. We’re looking for a smart, resourceful and passionate Sales Lead to join us as we revolutionize the way people buy and sell construction services.
The day-to-day of it:
- Build strong relationships with existing & prospective clients to create business opportunities
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our services
- Participate in project scoping, assessment and quotation processes including design, submission and review
- Report on sales opportunity and project performance
- Participate in marketing activities to support business development
- Setting and meeting individual sales targets and goals
- Tracking sales goals, KPIs and reporting results as necessary
You are a good fit if you have:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Business or related fields.
- At least 2 years of relevant Sales or Business Development experience
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
- Extensive knowledge of sales and marketing performance metrics.
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Experience and knowledge of Customer Relationship Management software like Zoho CRM, HubSpot CRM, Airtable etc.
- An understanding of various marketing and sales processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You are an even better fit if you are:
- tech savvy, and can learn new technologies and tools quickly
- dedicated to providing great customer service
- Are able to find and prioritize the key needs for your area of the business, then build and execute on a roadmap to meet those needs
- Are able to use data to inform key decision-making and strategic direction
- comfortable with a fast-paced, rapidly changing and ambiguous work environment
- an ambitious hustler with a competitive drive to hit and exceed goals
- a self-starter who takes initiative and responsibility for your work and actions
Some nice-to-haves (but not deal-breakers)
- A valid drivers’ licence
- Experience in the construction industry
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup
- Able to commence immediately or within short notice period
Job Type: Full time
Remuneration: Basic + target-based incentives
Reporting to: CEO
Link to apply is here.
Application deadline: This application has no deadline, we will keep the application open until we find the right candidate
To apply for this job please visit airtable.com.