Website ROCKVIEW UNIVERSITY
ROCKVIEW UNIVERSITY has career opportunities.
1 INTERNAL AUDITOR who will be responsible for delivering of operational and system audits in order to ensure accuracy and reliability of accounting and operating records, safeguard Company resources against waste, fraud, in-efficiency and measure compliance with the policies and internal controls to support the business and delivered shareholder value.
- Contribute to the preparation of the audit plans by documenting activity flows of processes to be reviewed, key risks, and actual controls in place to mitigate identical risks.
- Review company internal control systems, procedures and practices to ensure their continued
adequacy, effectiveness and compliance with statutory requirements, accounting standards and company policy.
- Conduct audits as part of a team or individually in accordance with the audit plan, methodology and standards from planning through to field work and reporting, develop accurate and complete audit work papers that adequately support audit findings and document work performed, reaching informed conclusions on the effectiveness of observed control environments and execute special investigations and assignments as directed by Management.
- Prepare audit reports on all findings, conclusions and recommendations for presentation to the supervisor with agreed timelines and actively contribute in audit close out meetings with Management of varying levels across the business.
- Monitor and report on implementation of agreed action points for both internal and external reviews and undertake review work in respect of significant audit findings.
- Conduct regular checks in areas perceived to be most susceptible to loss so that potential loss is minimized.
- Carry out audits of the available information systems to ensure economic, efficient and effective usage of IT resources and ensure the completeness, accuracy and timelines of management information.
- Contribute to the development of departmental budget, provide support to management of departmental expenditure within the prescribed budget to achieve cost control and savings, identify any opportunity for improved cost management and either address these or escalate to superiors.
- Grade 12 school certificate
- Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA), Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) or Accountancy Degree.
- Fully accredited member of the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in auditing financial and operational controls.
2 Lecturers – Clinical Medicine
- Preparing and delivering lectures, tutorials, workshops and seminars.
- Developing curricula and course material that can be used across a number of platforms.
- Setting and grading assignments, tests and exams.
- Attending and participating in meetings, conferences and other events outside of the institution.
- Collaborating with other academics and lecturers to improve teaching methods and expand knowledge base.
- Conducting research, writing papers, proposals, journal articles, and books.
- Participating in training opportunities
- Participating in training opportunities and initiatives at the institution.
- Attending and participating in meetings, conferences, and other events in and outside of the institution.
- Providing support to students during their clinical placements.
- Staying current by reading widely and producing published work in the field.
- Grade 12 school certificate
- Bachelor of medicine and surgery or Bachelor holder in clinical medicine
- Full HPCZ registration
- Valid practicing Licence
- Medscholar certificate or equivalent teaching Methodology
Persons suitably qualified for the positions are encouraged to send their CVs and certified copies of their qualifications to [email protected] by 9th January, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted