Rovin Focus is a key corporate player in business management.
Rovin Focus is the newly established entity responsible for corporate, Tax, Financial and Research services to measure results and register success and business development in organizations.
We seek to hire the services of a Business Development Officer to undertake the following tasks;
1. To develop and execute strategies to increase company sales, profits and awareness
2. To identify profitable business opportunities and secure sound business deals.
3. To assist in company branding and media communication
4. Research the market to identify new business opportunities
1. Creative thinking is essential for this role
2. Analytical skills
3. Communication Skills
4. Negotiation skills
5. Goal focused
1. Grade 12 certificate with 5 O-levels with minimum credit in English and Mathematics
2. Diploma in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration or any other equivalent to the position.
3. Must be between 21 to 28 years old
Mode of application
Send your applications with CVs to our provided email address.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.