We are looking to employ a driven direct sales agent to introduce company products to potential customers and close sales. The direct sales agent responsibilities include researching competing products, identifying opportunities to increase sales, and assisting in the development and execution of sales and marketing plans. You should also be able to answer customers’ questions regarding product pricing, availability, features, and benefits.
To be successful as a direct sales representative, you should demonstrate strong negotiation skills and convince customers to purchase company products. Ultimately, a top-performing direct sales representative should achieve exceptional customer service and ensure that purchased products are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
Direct Sales Agent
- Meeting or exceeding weekly, monthly, and yearly sales quotas.
- Canvassing assigned territories to present company products to potential customers.
- Assisting management in identifying viable marketing and pricing strategies.
- Demonstrating product features to customers.
- Contacting leads and setting up appointments to present company products.
- Completing regular sales reports specifying the number of sales made.
Direct Sales Agent Requirements:
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Proven sales experience.
- The ability to retain important information.
- Sound consultative selling skills.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org