Website Omni Africa Zambia Limited
Omni Africa is an ICT solutions provider, operating in 5 nations
The Sage ERP Pre-Sales Support Consultant plays a crucial role in understanding and determining the requirements of the Sage ERP customers and to plan offers solutions accordingly. The role works closely with the Business development Manager and Account Relationship Managers to provide account managers with pre-sales support and to participate and collaborate in sales-cases, providing technical solutions to new and existing corporate customers on Sage ERP and Pastel products. The support function is key in providing quality on-site and remote service and support to all Sage ERP and Pastel clients of Omni Africa within the country and the region when necessary. This role requires good understanding of business requirements, processes, IT systems and use of IT hardware and applications and works with clients across all kinds of business and industries.
This position requires excellent organizational, writing, and communications skills, as well as the ability to acquire willing support from cross-functional organizations both within Omni Africa and their partners. This position will require travel as needed, to meet with business leaders and users and drive the successful implementation of projects.
- Client Management
- Communication & General Attributes
- Five or more years’ experience working as an Sage ERP Software Implementation Consultant or any other similar positions in a related field
- Must have a good appreciation the ICT industry and particularly Omni Africa’s business growth need and its position within the industry.
- Certified in Sage Evolution (V6 or V7) and Pastel Partner V12, V14 or V17 is a key requisite.
- A degree or equivalent in Business Information Technology, Information Technology Management, Project Management, Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration etc.
- Certified fully in Sage and particularly Sage Evolution V6 or V7, Sage Partner V12, V14 or V17 and any other ERP Software, exposure to international markets including SADC
Omni Africa Zambia Limited
Plot 35179 Alick Nkhata Road, 3rd Building Base Park, Opposite Mass Media, Lusaka, Zambia
Apply online: email@example.com not later than 30 April 2017 cc firstname.lastname@example.org