Website OTK MANUFACTURING AND TRADING LIMITED
Responsible for analyzing information provided by the from the field work, follow up with clients and/or close deals where possible. Also to be accountable for guiding both the sales team and the back office team in terms of marketing strategies and motivating them to reach their sales targets.
- Coordinate with Management Team regarding Sales queries
- Enhance sales staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions, answering technical and procedural questions, teaching improved processes and monitor the Hunters and Back Office team
- Submit orders by referring to price lists and product literature provided by management
- Keep management informed by submitting and updating all activity and results reports, including but not limited to weekly call reports, weekly work plans, monthly territory analyses etc
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques etc.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and services by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, making recommendations to management etc.
- Identify business opportunities with current and prospective customers
- Maintaining close relationships with larger clients by providing information, support and guidance
- Ensure that the budgets allocated to Sales Department by Accounts Department are not exceeded
- Achieving growth and sales targets provided by the company- monitor and provide monthly reports on sales targets versus achievements
- Monitoring customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales and marketing campaigns
- Determine price schedules and discount rates by liaising effectively with accounts team
- Confer with CEO and/or managers to plan advertising services and other marketing campaigns
- Act as an approver and/or signatory on sales invoices
- Monitor the whereabouts of sales representatives and instruct them on tasks to carry our
- Set individual sales targets with the sales team and monitor their performance accordingly
- Ensure all clients requesting for goods on credit is referred to the legal associate to provide personal information and sign the “Sale of Goods on Credit” contract beforehand
- Provide monthly performance reports of the sales team to Human Resource Manager
- Develop/maintain online sales platforms
- Conduct market research and competitor/customer analysis
- Conduct field work to identify sales opportunities
- Maintaining and consistently improving client relationships
- A Bachelors or Diploma in any any sales and marketing field / equivalent
- Two to three years minimum working experience in the respective position or similar
- Candidates most preferred are those living in Lusaka but there is still no restriction for candidates to apply if suitable, despite their geographical region.
How To Apply:
- Suitable candidates should submit their scanned documents to the email: [email protected]
- Candidates must ensure to mention GoZambiaJobs as the source of this Job advertisement in their cover letters
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org