Micro Finance Company
The sales and marketing manager is responsible for managing all sales and marketing activities for the organization.
- Day to day management of the sales team ensuring they are on track for achieving Key performance indicators (KPI).
- Setting sales and marketing KPI’s to manage activity within the team.
- Working with sales executives on approaches to building business.
- Training the sales team on sales techniques and giving advice.
- Ensuring the sales team update the Customer Relations Management (CRM) effectively with all appropriate data.
- Manage under performing members of the sales team.
- Overseeing all marketing activity and ensuring it fits with the marketing strategy.
- Sending marketing emails to customers via the CRM.
- Managing the company’s social media accounts and posting relevant content.
- Arranging for the company to attend relevant industry events and conferences.
- Reporting on activities towards targets to the company directors.
- Researching potential target industries and customers.
- Attending meetings with customers alongside sales consultants.
- Putting together a content marketing strategy for the company.
- Making sure the company is Search Engine Optimized to maximize inbound sales opportunities.
Background of the Sales and Marketing Manager:
- All round sales and marketing experience gained from a reputable organisation (s).
- Excellent motivational and leadership skills to inspire performance.
- Relevant industry experience ideally from a competitor.
- Highly motivated with a genuine drive to succeed.
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement when applying for this role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com