Hitachi Construction Machinery Zambia Co Ltd.
POSITIION: SALES CONSULTANT -1 VACANCY Contract Basis
JOB INTENT: Sales of New, Used, Rental and associated products for Hitachi, Sullair and Denyo equipment. Development of new customer relationships and the strengthening of existing customer relationships. Ensuring the highest levels of customer service are delivered and maintained.
REPORTS TO: Regional Business Development Manager
- Implement Sales Plan & objectives
- Objectives reviewed and updated regularly
- Carry out sales and negotiations of New, used and rental equipment for all Hitachi, Sullair and Denyo products
- Profitable equipment sales results achieved through customer engagement, of both existing and new customers.
- Develop long term relationships with key customers
- Sales administration function well managed for operational performance reporting, streamlined processes and systems wherever possible, senior management well advised on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- Sales and Marketing plans Implemented covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets and promoting the organization’s presence throughout Zambia.
- Effective engagement of internal departments to ensure all aspects of machine delivery are covered and met, especially the Product Support department to ensure after sales support is of the highest standard
- Sales activities undertaken in accordance with the guidelines of HCMZ Code of Conduct.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Degree in Sales and Marketing is advantageous but not a prerequisite
- 3-5 years’ work experience in the equipment industry
- Experience with heavy equipment and/or compressors and associated air products is an advantage but not a prerequisite
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Passion for sales and an uncompromising desire to provide outstanding customer service delivery is a must
If you meet the above requirements, please send your detailed C.V, certified copies of any certificates and a cover letter to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Hitachi Construction Machinery Zambia, Co; Ltd.
KK International Airport road plot 2350/M P.O.
Box 30182, Lusaka.
Or email in a single document to; [email protected]
The closing date for applicants is Wednesday, 23rd September, 2020.
NOTE: All applicants are thanked for their interest, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.