Madison Life Insurance
Madison Life Insurance is one of the leading Life Insurance Companies in Zambia and has been growing at a fast pace since its inception 28 years ago.
In order to maintain the momentum of growth, Madison Life is strengthening its sales force across the country. This is a rare opportunity to join our team and develop an outstanding career in sales with unparalleled remuneration and rewards.
Position: Sales Representatives
Lusaka, Eastern, Central, Southern, Copperbelt, Western, North-Western, Muchinga, Northern and Luapula Regions
The job holders will be reporting to the Team Leaders
KEY QUALIFICATIONS, QUALITIES & ABILITIES
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- Certificate in Marketing or any Business-related course will be an added advantage
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication Skills
- Planning and organization skills
- Resilient spirit and a persistent nature
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to meet challenges of a target driven job
- Passion to perform and achieve excellence with ability to work as a team member
- Continuously identifying new business opportunities
- Achieve set sales targets and ensure sustained business growth and profitability
- Prepare and present proposals for potential clients
- Maintain end update knowledge on all company products/services
- Enrol of new clients and ensuring they are set up correctly, timeously and accurately.
- Ensure that MLife Products are actively promoted to establish a presence in the market
- Provide good customer service to maintain and retain clients.
- Deliver approved policies to new clients and explain benefits and risks of the policy
- Assist clients during the claims process
- Gather competitor information and act upon such information
- Ensure applications/documentation for new MLife Product/s are fully completed, processed and monitor progress
- Present the benefits and performance of MLife Product/s, services and support
- Compile weekly reports to the Sales Team Leader
- Responsible for keeping self and supervisors up to date on competitor and market developments
Why join MLife as a Sales Representative?
Rewarding Career: You will help people realise their dreams by fulfilling their financial goals. The difference you make to their lives is more rewarding and satisfying than you could ever imagine.
A Successful Team: By joining us, you will be a part of the country’s finest team of life insurance Sales Representatives.
Attractive Remuneration: We offer one of the best remuneration systems in the industry that not only takes care of your current earnings, but also guarantees earnings or the future. What’s more, you can set your own income targets with a potential to earn as much as you want for the rest of your life.
Independence: As a Sales Representative, you will be a true entrepreneur. You have the freedom to be your own boss: work for yourself, choose your own clients and make your own money. All of this, without your having to make any initial capital investment.
World-Class Training: We provide you with the best-in-class training systems, since that is what differentiates a MLife Sales Representative from the rest. Even if you don’t have previous experience in selling, our multi-dimensional training programme conducted by our qualified in-house training personnel, will make you a specialist in life insurance sales.
Continuous Support: Our commitment for continuous support means that, we support you and your efforts not just today, but at every stage of your business. We believe in encouraging our Sales Representatives to strive towards the highest levels of success, throughout their careers.
Infrastructure Support: We have invested in creating a state-of-the-art infrastructure at each of our Branch Offices. You will have access to the necessary tools, technology and people support that will enable you to build a profitable long-term business.
Full Range of Products: You can offer your customers over 10 product combinations of our unique Products and Riders, to help them meet all their financial goals. In order to give you a greater competitive edge, we ere also continuously working on newer and more innovative products.
Sales and Marketing Support: We support our Sales Representatives with innovative sales and marketing tools. The Sales, Promotions and Marketing collaterals that we provide will help you take your business to new heights.
Financial Strength: MLife offers you and your customer unmatched financial strength and solidity.
If you think that you meet the above requirements, you are invited to submit your cover letter and CV electronically only to the Assistant Human Resource Manager to [email protected]
Closing date is Friday, 31st December, 2020.
PLEASE MENTION THE JOB TITLE IN THE SUBJECT LINE
- Please note that MLife is an equal opportunity employer
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted